1. Attach the AsReader scanner to the iPhone
2. Create or select an existing stock count
3. Click on the Scan button
4. Click on the keyboard and switch keyboards (the scanner will beep)
5. Press the scanner button on either side (default settings should sound a beep noise on each scan). A spinner will appear checking if that barcode exists in this stock count.
6. Enter the quantity or scan the same barcode again to increment automatically by +1
7. Press Submit to enter the new quantity of that item
8. Click on the barcode field (the scanner will beep) and enter a new barcode
9. When all scanning is done, return to the Physical Count step by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on 'Physical Count'